As part of a comprehensive and effective marketing plan, sponsoring and exhibiting provides positive results, including:
◦ 10th UIC World Congress on High Speed Rail and High Speed Rail Trade Exhibition expect to attract over 2000 delegates all over the world from a wide range of different backgrounds to ensure a multidisciplinary approach to the issues.
◦ This professional and leading exhibition will be the best opportunity to state where your business stands and have an access directly to large local, national and international audience of decision-makers involved with all aspects of exploration, government and academia.
◦ You will have a chance to shape new collaborations and share knowledge for sustainable and competitive operations among valuable insights, information and exposure to the latest technical and marketing developments.
◦ It will offer the highest level of global stakeholders to exchange experiences, ideas, form valuable connections and make international business deals.
◦ It provides exhibitors with a 360-degree opportunity to network, cultivate leads, and generate new ones. With strong industry partners and an evolving event, you will be surrounded by decision makers and executives within the real Hhigh speed rail industry.
◦ Face-to-face networking with key stakeholders and buyers from all sectors of the High speed rail industry will help not only to shape relations for business of future but also to improve your existing contacts.
◦ You will find yourself in networking events with HSR industry executives who make final purchasing decisions and be able to observe the market and competitors.
◦ 10th UIC World Congress on High Speed Rail and High Speed Rail Trade Exhibition will offer all opportunities to raise your company’s profile amongst a valuable target audience, both during and after this Congress which will increase recognition and acknowledgment of your organization and its clearly demonstrated involvement, commitment and support of the industry.
◦ Your staff will find numerous opportunities for to exchange ideas and discuss constantly evolving technologies with professional peers.